Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend in Logan

Yesterday we went to Logan to celebrate Andi's birthday (Bryson's niece). We got to spend sometime at the park enjoying the gorgeous weather! It was so nice to get out after the long winter and play.
Brexton flying a kite.

Climbing up the slide.


Playing hopscotch.


Throwing a frisbee. "Watch me frizz it, mom."

Playing ball.

Thanks for having us up for a great weekend! Happy Birthday Andi!

2 comments:

Deena said...

So much fun! I LOVE Logan! It is the funnest place to live! I'm glad you had a good weekend. I've been thinking about you too. We do need to get together and play! Let me know when you want to. I hope you are feeling well.

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Congradulations!! I have known that you were pregnant but i havent gotten on your blog or talked to you till now. Brex sure is growing up. He is so cute.