Monday, March 23, 2009

Brexton Tell

About a week ago we had Brexton's pictures taken. It was a little chilly outside, but for the most part he had a lot of fun just playing. We were in the groove of just going to Kiddie Kandids every 6 months, but since all of his pictures are the same poses just 6 months later, we knew it was time for a change. We are definitely satisfied with the change!


Here is a link to the photographers blog if anyone is interested. http://www.thepowertosee.blogspot.com

Thanks Jenny!

17 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

SO cute, what a little stud muffin! I think we're gonna try something new for Ali's 2-year-old pics!

Deena said...

Oh my! He is ADORABLE! Every shot was completely perfect! But what would you expect...he's just a cutie! I bet you had the hardest time picking out the ones to order. I know what you mean about Kiddie Kandids! I quit going there too for the very same reason! His photos are so cute you are probably so happy you made the change. Madison told me we needed a new family photo. Our most recient formal photo was when she was about a year...maybe 18 mos. She's right...I might check in to your photographer.

Julia M. said...

I don't know if I've seen a cuter boy in my whole life! He is growing so much. What fabulous pictures.

Curren and Marcee said...

Those are probably the cutest kids pics I have ever seen! Good work! Curren and I are sending out our announcements, and would love to send you one. Whats your address??
Marceejp2000@yahoo.com

Hope your feeling well:)
Marcee

missy said...

Oh those are the cutest pictures EVER. He is sooo cute! love them.

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I love all of them! What a cute personality my nephew has!

Whitney said...

Hey is so cute! I can't get over it. Those pictures are adorable. I just realized that I never got back to from the last comment you left me. Kurt and I are in Cedar going to school here at SUU. I really like here but it so windy all the time. Where do you guys live? and what the heck is Kade doing these days I haven't talked to him forever!

Camie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camie said...

Sorry, I had a typo in my last comment so I deleted it ...
I love these pictures! Brex is such a handsome boy!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

ARE YOU kidding me! those are amazing and brex looks awesome! where did you guys go for these shots (location)?
when are we going to play again?

Katie McCaul said...

OMH!!! Those are so cute. Where is she? I really need to get better pictures of Reddek.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! I just took Wells to kiddie kandids and I really like them but I doubt I will take him there next time. You can only do so many poses over and over again. Seeing your pictures gives me a lot of ideas for his two year pictures.

Steph said...

Wow.. they turned out great!! He has some gorgeous eyes (just like his mom). My fav is the one with the cowboy hat and rope.

Marci Jolley said...

He is SOOOOO dang cute!!! I had no idea Jenny Wheeler did pics! She does such a good job.

Congrats on having another baby BOY!!! Does ANYONE in your family have a GIRL?????

bandkworky said...

Those pictures are so cute

Amanda said...

I love Jenny's stuff. I go check out her blog all the time. Every photographer has their own style. I love taking my clients to railroad tracks too. They always seem to turn out so good.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' CUTE! Oh, and Macy's has the Laffy Taffy bars. I saw them a few days ago.