
At work, there is a group of "special" ladies that I eat lunch with everyday. This includes, me, 3 resource teachers and our aid. (You would think I would feel out of place, since they are all pretty much old enough to be my mother, and 2 older than my mother- but I fit right in.) We are all a little bit crazy, but we sure have a good time. Last week, to celebrate a birthday, we went and got pedicures during lunch. We relaxed in the message chairs and ate lunch while we had our feet pampered. We were full of giggles as we walked back into the school through the snow with our foam slippers on so we wouldn't smudge the polish. We had such a great time we may just have to do this every month!



5 comments:
I wish my job was that fun!
Good for you.. Everyone pregnant mommy deserves a little pampering (especially with friends).
There's nothing like a pedicure. Man, Hayden--I'm sorry you're still so darn sick. Here I was feeling all sorry for myself. Your baby will turn out all the cuter for it.
Sounds fun! You SHOULD do it every month, you deserve it!
I beg your pardon...I am certainly NOT old enough to be your mother!!!!!
Post a Comment