So this has been my latest craving. (Previous cravings have included; chocolate covered strawberries, Sunny Delight, Chinese Food, and Cheetos.) The thing with this craving is I am having a hard time finding them. My favorite flavors are grape and cherry, although the strawberry is okay too. So if any of you happen to run by the Laffy Taffy bars- (not the little ones, or the long, skinny, stick ones- only the bars) please let me know or I may just have to order a bunch online. I need to check at Sams Club and Costco to see if they have them too. Sunday, March 22, 2009
CrAViNgs
So this has been my latest craving. (Previous cravings have included; chocolate covered strawberries, Sunny Delight, Chinese Food, and Cheetos.) The thing with this craving is I am having a hard time finding them. My favorite flavors are grape and cherry, although the strawberry is okay too. So if any of you happen to run by the Laffy Taffy bars- (not the little ones, or the long, skinny, stick ones- only the bars) please let me know or I may just have to order a bunch online. I need to check at Sams Club and Costco to see if they have them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yum! Laffy Taffy is AWESOME! I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries too! What a great thing to crave! I craved hamburgers.
I'm pretty sure you can get those at any gas station. They usually have those flavs!
Try the movie theater. I remember seeing them there all of the time.
I craved Wendy's chicken nuggets when I was pregnant with Caden, and I was a vegetarian at the time!
I still eat those! Remember how we'd eat em as kids?? I love the grape kind.. I always get em at Maverick.. but you obviously can't get em in bulk there though.
The order is filled. We asked the bishop and he gave a ton!!! Seriously hopefully you still want them. Let me know when you are up this way or I will call when we are driving that way. Speaking of which we need to get together and play games.
Post a Comment