
In the car, after I just threw up:
Brex: Mom, I told you it wouldn't be a good idea.Mom: What's not a good idea.
Brex: Having another baby.
Mom: Why?
Brex: The floor is still wet. I just finished mopping.(He really did mop- that's why I like the SwifterJet! My 3 year old mops for me.)
Brex: Sometimes I get scared because my life is an open book.
(I asked him where he heard that and he said that he kind of looks like Ben 10 so he can say it. ???)Brex: Thanks for making me eat dinner, mom. I was getting hungry.
Brex: When we go to SeaWorld, I don't want to see Shampoo. He's too big.
In the car, needing to throw-up, but Bryson won't let me throw up in his refill cup, because he wanted to stop and get a mountain dew.
Dad: Brex, is there anything back there mom can throw up in?
Brex: Well dad... there's just my back pack, (whispering) and I really don't want her to throw up in it.
End of story: I throw up in the refill cup and we finally stop. Bryson goes into to Chevron to get us all a drink and he comes out with a 100 oz refill mug. It's huge. He made me promise never to throw up in it. (The next day driving to work- he did a 720 on I-15 with the wet roads. He didn't hit anything and was just fine- but was a little upset that he stopped and got a refill, because he ended up with 100 oz of diet mountain dew on his floor. I thought it was hilarious, and he's now drinking diet mountain dew because I told him if he drinks 100 oz of soda- he is only allowed to drink diet because I calculated and 100 oz of mountain dew was like 1375 calories. Gross!)
In the car, needing to throw-up, but Bryson won't let me throw up in his refill cup, because he wanted to stop and get a mountain dew.
Dad: Brex, is there anything back there mom can throw up in?
Brex: Well dad... there's just my back pack, (whispering) and I really don't want her to throw up in it.
End of story: I throw up in the refill cup and we finally stop. Bryson goes into to Chevron to get us all a drink and he comes out with a 100 oz refill mug. It's huge. He made me promise never to throw up in it. (The next day driving to work- he did a 720 on I-15 with the wet roads. He didn't hit anything and was just fine- but was a little upset that he stopped and got a refill, because he ended up with 100 oz of diet mountain dew on his floor. I thought it was hilarious, and he's now drinking diet mountain dew because I told him if he drinks 100 oz of soda- he is only allowed to drink diet because I calculated and 100 oz of mountain dew was like 1375 calories. Gross!)



9 comments:
Hayden your Brex is such a sweetie. I can't believe the things he says. I can't believe you are still throwing up! Do you do that the whole time? It is so different for me. I don't throw up at all. I am hardly sick in the first trimester. But my 3rd trimester kills me with preterm contractions from about 26 weeks until the end when we can't stop them anymore and the babies are born premature. ugh. I don't know which is worse. I hate throwing up.
I can't stop giggling! Brex is such a sweetie cutie! I love the whisper part. I never thought of allowing the kid to use the swiffer...you are so brilliant! OMG on the Mtn. Dew. Does he spend a lot of time peeing? That's nasty.
Brex is so funny. I love the things kids say. I can't believe how big he is getting. The pictures you had done turned out sooo cute.
He's got the whole world figured out. I love it!
Maybe Brex will be like Chris, who is still bitter to this day that he's not an only child!
We miss you guys. Tell Bryson if its empty all containers are fair game when you are pregnant and need to throw up.
OMG Hayden!! I was laughing my butt off while reading that!!! Thanks for making my day
OH - MY - HECK!!! that is so dang funny! i love that kid.
Cracks me up! What cute things he's saying!
Post a Comment