Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

My little Rudolph.



Richfield Fire Department Christmas Party



The Sunday before Christmas, we went to Richfield for the annual Fire Department Party. Sloppy Joes, and Santa Claus! Brex was so excited to see Santa. He ran up there when his name was called and told him everything that he wanted.



Santa gave him a gift and sent him on his way.

I wish this picture wasn't so blurry- I was laughing pretty hard. He opened his gift and looked at it and threw it. He just broke down crying saying, "I asked him for a Spike Long-neck Dinosaur, not a remote control 4-wheeler." We had to explain to him that Santa would bring the Spike dinosaur when he came down our chimney and that this was just a little gift before Christmas.

It took him only a minute to realize he was getting more gifts later.

PARRY FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY


Brexton got to talk to Santa for a good 5 minutes, telling him how nice he has been, and where he wanted Santa to leave his gifts, and to be careful when coming down our chimney. He even asked him if he could have a ride in his sleigh. This time when he received a gift, he was only a little upset.


Brex and his cousins had waited and waited for the pinata. He loved hitting it over and over.


Gathering up the candy. The sad thing is, Brex is a little picky when it comes to candy, so he only picked up one piece. Good thing my mom had made them each a bag with the good stuff in it.

CHRISTMAS EVE PARRY PARTY


Exchanging gifts with my brothers and nephews.


Bryson got NASCAR tickets.


A new remote control truck. (Bryson thinks this is his.)



CHRISTMAS MORNING!


Brex loved his Spike Dinosaur- it's actually pretty cool and can do a lot of stuff.

A "Family Gift." I think Bryson really bought it for himself.


Brex loves taking pictures so we got him his own digital camera. It's quite a cool kid camera. You can play games and edit photos and all sorts of stuff.


Brex with most of his goods. He loves his Leapster and Clickstart and thinks Spike is a real pet. I guess Spike isn't as messy as a puppy- so that's great! Bryson gave me perfume, and tickets to Wicked!! (I also got a ticket from my mom!!!) I gave Bryson a new Ecodrive watch, some shoes and games (Settlers of Catan, Cities and Knights, & Monopoly). Bryson gave the family, a water softener (love it!!!!!), a Wii, and a bunch of Wii games. We had a great Christmas! Christmas is such a great time of year! A time to feel the spirit of our Savior, spend quality time with family and friends and count our many, many blessings!

2 comments:

Deena said...

I love the reaction to the RC car! So funny! Good save girl! It looks like you had a really great Christmas. I hope you're feeling better.

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Are you guys still up here? Why do you go to the Richfield christmas party? Just curious if you moved or what. Your presents sound so fun!