Bryson had to work Thanksgiving day, so Brex and I went to my folks in Ephraim for the holiday. We had a grand ole time even though I felt bad Bryson was home eating cold cereal. He did get his share of leftovers on Friday though.
Brex and I spent the night so I could hit Wal-Mart with my sister-in-law, Angela, at 4am to wait in the cold for some Black Friday Shopping. We got a lot of fun stuff for the kiddos- making it worth our time and lack of sleep. Bryson just doesn't understand the thrill of it all. Here is a picture of our feet- the one of our faces was just a wee bit too scary to post- but you get the idea. Right?
Brex and I spent the night so I could hit Wal-Mart with my sister-in-law, Angela, at 4am to wait in the cold for some Black Friday Shopping. We got a lot of fun stuff for the kiddos- making it worth our time and lack of sleep. Bryson just doesn't understand the thrill of it all. Here is a picture of our feet- the one of our faces was just a wee bit too scary to post- but you get the idea. Right?

The shopping didn't end there... Saturday, Bryson went with Brexton and I to the mall to cross some more names off our list- but we mostly just bought things for ourselves- you know the way it is.
That night was a first for us- we bought a real Christmas Tree. Bryson never wanted the mess of a real tree- but he decided it was easier than putting up our old fake one. He didn't think a real tree could be fuller than our fake one- but it is. And it smells so yummy! Too bad real trees don't come pre-lit. That would be great!



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend! We were at that wal-mart also but didn't see you...it is funny down there I saw SOOOO many people I knew so I couldn't really be pushy.
Post a Comment