In the car...
Brex: Here mom, a booger.
Mom: Sorry bud, but you'll have to wait until we stop so I can get you a tissue.
Brex: Oh.
15 seconds later...
Brex: It's okay mom... I'll just put it back in my nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bryson, Hayden, Brexton, Brigdon and Harper
9 comments:
I LOVE HIM! that is the most (well, not the most - but close) disgusting story ever!
he is so creative and funny. when he was over here the other night, I couldn't get over how hilarious he is.
He is so stinking cute...but I'm a little grossed out. Wanna go to the movie again? I say we do a re-run of Friday. What do you say. This time I won't make you sit in line alone.
Hahahahaha! The pink and red does to you what your music does to me! Hahahaahahahahaha! We are going to Chris' parents house. What about you? When do you want to go to the movie? Friday? How do I do that google blogger deal where they tell you when someone has posted?
Ok, so I'm on ambien so I'll try to stay in check. On the google reader does it e-mail me when these people update their blog? Or does it e-mail them when I update my blog? I'm confused. Also, Friday evening might be good. Do you still think the lines would be bad then? Are you going shopping on Friday a.m.? I'm thinking about it RC Willey and Sears have really great deals on Tomtoms right now...doorbusters.
If I tried to pull that off the people would probably believe it!
Gotta love kids!
Yes the movie...soon, so so soon. I get the reader stuff now, thanks. I hope the 13th works out for us...I wonder if we could go to the movie then?
HAAAAAYYYYY! I get an email when someone posts to your blog. What's up with that?
SO I'M OLD...COULD YOU QUIT TELLING ME! My sore knees and hips tell me loud enough. You just hope you are this hot when your this old! ;) Hehehehehe.
OK then...if you can't play this weekend how about next Wednesday (the 17th). Madison has a Christmas party in PG at 6-7:30, so if you wanna we could meet in AF and get some grub. I want to see the movie again too, but we might have to wait until the break. It is really busy around here. I can't wait for Friday just to have a break. I guess since you can't play on Saturday I will just have to go to Smart Cookie ALL ALONE and drown away my sorrow...sniff sniff.
Of course I am ready for Christmas! What do you think the D stands for in OCD....Deena....duh! How bout you? You ready?
Hugs and luvs.
Post a Comment