Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Hi guys, you may not know who this is so I will help you remember. Tara Christensen (is my maiden name) Hayden, you probably know me from highschool. Oddly enough my memory is of Bryson. We worked together at Moroni Middle School with the kids who needed extra help. Some kids were great and others...well we won't go there. Random post I know but I just wanted to say hi!

pambelina said...

I remember when we were driving to high school in my blazer one winter and it hit some ice or something started to go out of control. Do you remember that? We spun around a few times and I was pushing on the break as hard as I could.

That also reminds me of the parking space that we had that said Princess on it. Love you!

Pam

Pam said...

Which one to choose. Let me see, remember that one time I was in labor we tried to call you, no answer enough said about that. Luckily you called back and I could hardly even talk, kind of funny that I was still debating if I should go to the hospital or not. Thanks for saving me so many times!!!

Megan said...

Um..remember the time where I couldn't really do any crafts and you were so willing to help me... Oh yeah thats all the time. I have so many memories.. so many great times!

Christian and Melissa said...

Hey! I also have that memory of eating at Firehouse at Chelsey's shower. However, if you'll recall, we didn't order the same dish, yours was only half of mine! I thought about how sorry you must have been later that day when I ate my left-overs for dinner! Guess you learned your lesson.

Katie Nikolaus said...

'Member when we plaed a FRIENDS game at your apartment with the Warrens and the boys totally killed us?

Jason and Laura Roe said...

I still laugh about the mouse when we were scrapbooking! How funny was that?! Sandy was hilarious and you couldn't sleep till it was confined somehow...you were so funny! Didn't it run over my feet?>....ewhhhhhh!! Anyways, it is always good to think about if I need a good laugh, gosh I miss you!

Jessica Edwards said...

I remember every aural rehab class you reading a different book and thinking....how does she do so well we she doesn't even pay attention! :) I also remember you asking me about your "list" and naming all these old guys off on yours....and your weird obsession that pink and red DO NOT go together..lol..You have always been fun and I hope we still get to hang out even though we are graduated!