Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jump On It!

We stopped at Jump On It one day, while driving to Provo- and had a blast. Brexton was hesitant at first, but soon found out how much fun it was. I felt like a kid jumping with him. Too bad Bryson exceeded the weight limit:( - he is notorious for breaking trampolines!


3 comments:

Emily and James said...

How fun!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

He is getting so big. We really miss you guys to. We are planning on coming to Utah sometime soon. I will let you know because we want to get together with you guys. Bert was jealous of all you guys playing rock band.

Heidi Noel said...

Hayden, Pam gave me your site. It is good to hear about your little family and what you are up to. If you are interested in my site, Pam can give it to you. (I don't want to just post it.)