This past weekend, my mom, dad, lil' bro Kade, Bryson and I, all went to Vegas to the Bon Jovi concert at the MGM Grand! It was super cool. Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi, which was fantastic- I would have been completely satisfied just seeing them. They are amazing live! I didn't believe some of the reviews saying that after Daughtry, some people would leave- but I can see why now. But then, after a great show by Daughtry, we were able to see Bon Jovi too- it was almost a 4 hour show with the two groups. What a night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Cool! I love that you are a hardcore rocker at heart. That sounds like so much fun!
That is so cool!!!
Hayden why didn't you tell me you were here? Brandon and I would have loved to see you guys. Glad the show was fun!
Heather
Post a Comment