So some of you know that we are moving this summer, to
Saratoga Springs. I recently got a job as an
SLP for the Alpine School District. Most likely, I will be working at the
Saratoga Shore Elementary School, on the west side of Utah Lake. We are really excited, but nervous too. We are buying a townhouse that is being built right now. It's fun because we got to choose colors for our carpet,
travertine tile, granite, paint and everything, but, it was kind of hard- not really knowing what it will look like when it's all done.
Hopefully it will be cute!
So I found some photos of the model home on the web, so this is kind of what it will look like, but I think my colors will be cuter! (Hopefully!) It has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. There is a small private backyard and a garage. The clubhouse has a pool, hot tub and an
exercise room, and best of all, there is a community playground! That's what we will miss the most when we leave the village.





4 comments:
That looks SOO nice! I'm so excited for you to get to move there. It sounds like your school will be super close to where you live, too. How awesome. Things always work out somehow, don't they!
It looks so cute. I am sure that your colors will look great. I am so excited for you guys. Yeah your leaving Salt Lake. We miss you guys a ton.
So cute Hayden! Or as you would say, "super cute" : I am so excited to see it when it's done! And I'm even more excited to have you guys so close to us!
I love it! You are going to have so much fun. I will be expecting an inivite to see it!
Post a Comment