Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Boogers don't talk!"

Sorry this is kind of gross- but I had to laugh, so I thought I would share. If you have kids, or know any kids- you will understand.

So Brexton has been super good to give me his boogers to put in a tissue, unlike some kids that instinctively eat them- (until Helen, my mother tells him to just wipe them on his shirt- undoing all of my hard work to get him to put them in a tissue). But this morning, Bryson went to work early, and Brex came and got in bed with me to watch cartoons, while I slept in a little (if 7:30 is considered sleeping in). So he started saying something, so I look up and see him pointing next to him saying, "Stay right there, I'll be back. I need to get a tissue." A little confused, I asked him who he was talking to, thinking maybe he had brought in a stuffed animal or toy. He tells me, "My booger." I kind of laugh, and sit up, and sure enough, there's a nasty 'ole booger on my sheet. I then tell him that boogers don't talk, and he replied, "Uh-huh, mine do mom!" So after that, he hops off my bed and gets a tissue and brings it to me to take care of his little friend.

2 comments:

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

That is the best booger story I have ever heard. Who knew boogers could talk. We miss you guys so much. Dallin reminds me of Brexton so much (probably his ultra blond hair).

Becky said...

That's hilarious!!! Kids and boogers - so much fun! Congrats on your upcoming graduation and getting a condo.