Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Pops!

Just wanted to tell you happy birthday, Pops! You are truely the greatest person in the world! You and mom have always been there for me, and support me in everything- from driving me to ballet for years, sitting through every dance performance, bringing me pizza pockets and sour cream donuts when I was pregnant, to watching Brexton while I study. Thanks so much for everything you do! I love you tons!

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

I love the update. Too bad you're not wearing sunglasses, too, so your eyes would be hidden! :) What a nice tribute to your dad. It's nice that once you're a daddy's girl, you're always a daddy's girl, huh? I love it.

Cristi said...

Okay- so I don't know your dad, but I wanted to say "hi" and I'm not surprised to see that Brexton is as cute as ever! Love the blog.