I had a goal to read 50 books in 2008. I didn't reach this goal (I blame it on being pregnant- since reading now makes me motion sick) but I did enjoy a number of great books. I like keeping a list of what I've read, so I will probably continue to do this every year.
* Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans* Grace by Richard Paul Evans
* Cane River by Lalita Tademy
* Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortensen
* Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
* Nights in Rodanthe by Nickolas Sparks
* My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult
* Coming Out by Danielle Steel
* The Last Patriot by Brad Thor
* Wicked by Gregory McGuire
* Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
* Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell
* Marked by P.C. Cast
* A Thousand Splendid Sons by Khaled Hosseini
* I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
* The Road by Cormac McCarthy
* The Host by Stephanie Meyer
* Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
* The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
* Master by Toni Sorenson
* When the Wind Blows by James Patterson
* The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
* Kiss Them Goodbye by Stella Cameron
* Sam's Letter's to Jennifer by James Patterson
* The Gift by Danielle Steel
* The Perfect Day by Richard Paul Evans
* The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans
* Dear John by Nickolas Sparks
* Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate
* Heart of Fire by Kat Martin
* Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber
* A Quiet Promise by Anita Stansfield
* At Heaven's Door by Anita Stansfield
* In Search of Heaven by Anita Stansfield
* Sam's Letter's to Jennifer by James Patterson



2 comments:
You know how I feel about your previous recommendations but I would like to be in your reading club, less mushy.
I love this idea.. I may have to keep track this way too.
Post a Comment