Friday, February 13, 2009

Tiny Treasures


Brex: What's for dinner?
Mom: German Pancakes.
Brex: What?!? You put germs in it? (Try explaining "German" to a 3 year old. My definition included: It's like Chinese or Spanish?)

Brex: Look at my snake, this part is missing.
My doctor: Yeah it is, I don't know what happened.
Brex: I know, it's a mystery!

Mom: Go put your toys away.
Brex: I will.
Mom: Go now and put them away.
Brex: I will.
Mom: Are you going?
Brex: Mom, you're driving me crazy!

Brex: Sigh...Mom, what am I going to do with you? (He now says this all the time.)

Mom: Open your mouth, we need to hurry and brush your teeth.
Brex: I'm Spanish mom- tell me in Spanish and I will.
Mom: I don't know Spanish.
Brex: Say, "Abray"
Mom: Abray
Brex: (Opens mouth) See, I told you I was Spanish.

Mom: Let's not take pictures of people we don't know.
Brex: I'm just going to take a picture of the old lady with all the cracks on her face.

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

He makes my day! Your child is just way too smart and way too funny. I'm going to use his German Pancake one the next time I eat them. So cute!
I hope you start feeling better soon. So not fun to be so sick!

Deena said...

What a little cutie! Don't kids say the cutest things! What are we gonna do with you? Hope your feeling better.

Ricky and Chelsey said...

Ricky loves Brex, he hopes to have a boy just like him someday.

p.s. while we were there Brex whispered to me "my mom is my best friend, i love her" I said "she's mine too" he said "that's okay".

Anonymous said...

brysonandhayden.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading brysonandhayden.blogspot.com every day.
cash advance ontario payday