Yesterday was my last craft night that I will be hosting in this ward. So, let me explain. A little over 2 1/2 years ago, a few friends and I got together once a week and did crafts. We would take turns coming up with the craft and getting the supplies. After about two monthes I got called to the Enrichment Committee in charge of craft night once a month. A while ago, (last summer) I got released and now I have a new calling, although I have continued to be in charge of craft night (usually only ever other month now)- which is okay, because it can be fun- even though it is very time consuming and really hard to please everyone. Anyway, so this month was my last month hosting craft night (I think), so I thought I would share the ending to this chapter. We've done everything from primitive stitching, embossing on candles, making shelves, measure-me boards to everything and anything with vinyl lettering. The funny thing is... I'm not even crafty!
So yesterday, we made tile coasters- well decorated/stamped them. I first made these with my sister-in-law, Jeneka, a while back.
Here are some of the girls, stampin' away!
Here are some pics of the finished product.




2 comments:
You are so funny Hayden! You say you aren't crafty but you have to be the most crafty person I know!! It looks like you have had a lot of fun in your ward. Hayden..I MISS YOU!! I am so freakin bored and we definetly need to hang out sometime! You are much more busy than i am so give me a call sometime so we can hang out!
If you aren't crafty you are sure good at acting like it ; )
Post a Comment