
Bryson and I were at a golf store the other day, and saw these adorable little golf clubs. Bryson has wanted to get them for Brex for awhile now, and once I saw how dang cute they were, I couldn't say no, even though they were a little pricey. Brexton loves having his own set just like dad. He really wanted to get a visor too, but they didn't have any small enough for a two year old. So he is wearing his Beez baseball cap.

Brex golfing.

Bryson, helping Brex?

Brex only has 3 clubs right now, his putter, driver and 5 iron, and will probably get more for his birthday. He learned all the names, but mixes them up. We told him he can only use his putter inside, so now he calls his driver a putter- thinking he can use it inside. Good thing we got foam golf balls for him to play with!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! How could you resist the golf clubs? Brex is way too darling, and I love how Bryson helps him. The pictures of all your nephews is super darling, too! It looks like you're enjoying no school. :) You're awesome, Hayden!
So what is they say--- The apple didn't fall far from the tree!!! He is so dang cute and those are the cutest golf clubs ever. Erick would totally want them for Kyler!
Leslie
Post a Comment