Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Pics

We had our family pictures taken by my BFF Chelsey and her hubby Ricky. Brex was a silly goose the entire time, but it's fun to see his goofy personality in the photos. It was a lot harder than I thought to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time (especially Bryson), but Chels and Rick were able to get a bunch of great shots and we love them! Here are just a few of my favorites!

(Briggs ~ 3 months old)




So sweet!



11 comments:

Camie said...

super cute!

Julia M. said...

Those are awesome! Your baby is so darling!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are too cute!

Deena said...

Great photos! Your boys are adorable...but what do you expect! I've been sick this weekend and if I'm feeling better then we can go on the 15th...I'm hoping that Madison doesn't get it now. I'll keep you informed.

Steph said...

Hey you! It was fun catching up on your blog! I can't beleive how big Briggs is! And Brex is really starting to look like Kade when he was young! They are both so so cute! Hope you had a great b day! Miss ya!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

CUTE!!! I love your new family pics! Especially the last one, my fav! How is Brex handling Briggs? I hope well....Olivia still has issues with Landon and now that we have a puppy even worse!! AHH but we love her anyways:) WE sure miss you guys! HOpe all is well!

Curren and Marcee said...

Chelsey and Rikcy are amazing!! I love their work(both photography and flowers)

PS... your boys are so cute:)

Clark Family Fun said...

OH my cute!! He looks just like Brex. What a cutie. Those family pictures are great of all of you. Your hair has grown out, it looks great. Miss you guys:)

Leslie said...

Love the family pics! so cute!!

The Walkers said...

Love the pictures. Kudos to your friend for getting such great picures.

The Peterson Clan... said...

Hayden I had no idea you had two boys!! So dang cute! Congratulations!! You look so happy!