Boy oh Boy! Brigdon had his 4 month well-visit (sooooo grateful for a healthy baby!) and here are his stats:
Weight: 19lbs 5oz - 97%ile
Legth: 26 inches- 75%ile
Still our big boy and as sweet as ever! He is such a happy baby, and is almost always content. He loves playing with his big brother and laughs at everything he does. He loves to chew on his toes or anything that he can get in his mouth. He likes to put 4 or sometimes 5 fingers in his mouth and just bite them. He doesn't like binkies- well, he just chews on them. He loves to blow raspberries and talk. Brex is always asking me, "What did he say?". He is a much better sleeper than Brexton was, but wakes up every hour and wants to play or talk. He still poops 2-3 times a night, (so annoying) and is always so happy when I change him that I end up playing with him for awhile. He loves the Jumper-roo, just like Brex (best toy ever!). He giggles and giggles (he has the sweetest laugh in the world) whenever I dial on our home phone, or when Brex laughs. Bryson just has to look at him to get him to smile! He loves (or doesn't mind) cuddling. Brex would arch his back and didn't want anything to do with cuddles. We really are enjoying him and love him so very much! I just wish we could freeze time right now...I love this age!
Weight: 19lbs 5oz - 97%ile
Legth: 26 inches- 75%ile
Still our big boy and as sweet as ever! He is such a happy baby, and is almost always content. He loves playing with his big brother and laughs at everything he does. He loves to chew on his toes or anything that he can get in his mouth. He likes to put 4 or sometimes 5 fingers in his mouth and just bite them. He doesn't like binkies- well, he just chews on them. He loves to blow raspberries and talk. Brex is always asking me, "What did he say?". He is a much better sleeper than Brexton was, but wakes up every hour and wants to play or talk. He still poops 2-3 times a night, (so annoying) and is always so happy when I change him that I end up playing with him for awhile. He loves the Jumper-roo, just like Brex (best toy ever!). He giggles and giggles (he has the sweetest laugh in the world) whenever I dial on our home phone, or when Brex laughs. Bryson just has to look at him to get him to smile! He loves (or doesn't mind) cuddling. Brex would arch his back and didn't want anything to do with cuddles. We really are enjoying him and love him so very much! I just wish we could freeze time right now...I love this age!






2 comments:
He is an absolute doll! His laugh is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. It makes me even more excited to have a baby of my own! Too bad your pregnancies are so awful, or you could have a houseful of the most adorable boys in the world!
Wow what a smile! I'm with you freezing time would be so beneficial! Cute cute kids you made babe!
Post a Comment