Saturday, September 5, 2009

Such a Sweet Boy

Briggs
(2.5 months)

We love this boy so much! He has been such a good baby! He is so content and always has a smile for us! He rarely cries, and just fusses when he needs a diaper change or if he's hungry. What a sweet addition to our family. We are truly blessed with two amazing, healthy, and happy little boys.

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

I need to kiss those cheeks! What a darling picture!! I'm glad your boys get along so well. And that you have a perfect baby. You totally deserve it after all you went through with your pregnancy!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Okay so before you get upset at me for our dogs name I just have to tell you that Jason thought of it and I didn't even remember that you call Brigdon Briggs! So I am sorry:) If it is any consulation, your Briggs is way cute! Love ya hun, Laura

Curren and Marcee said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe you have a pre-schooler~ looks like you guys have so much fun together:)

Pam said...

Hayden his is so cute. I love chubby babies. Tell Brex. Jaron says "hi". We miss ya'all.