Saturday, September 27, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!


Deena, Madison and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour last Tuesday. It was AWESOME! Deena and I took an impromptu trip to California 2 years ago to see the tour, but this year they came to Utah! We are huge fans of the show, and this year was a really great year. I had so many favorite dancers and dances.

Will, Chelsie, Twitch and Courtney

Gev and Chelsie (We sat right behind Chelsie's family)

Will and Courtney- one of my favorite dances and my favorite dancers!!!

Twitch, Mark, Will, Joshua, & Gev

The crazies!



The show was about 3 hours long- Madison ended up falling asleep- she was exhausted. But we had so much fun. I didn't see all of my favorite dances, but I loved all the dances. They had some new ones too that were fun to see as well. It is just amazing seeing them live, because you can actually feel the emotion of the dancers. I think we will definitely need to make this a yearly tradition.

7 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Wasn't that great? I had so much fun! Looks like you guys did too.

The Lambert Family said...

How fun! I am jealous! I like doing stuff like that. I only watched that show a couple of times. Who ended up winning?

bandkworky said...

That looks like so much fun.

Beeta said...

Hayden! I mean Hadyn...I mean Haden...! How are you spelling your name today? You are one lucky duck! I'm really jealous you got to go to sytycd AND cats. Your family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, do you know how jealous I am!!! That looks like so much fun. This year was also one of my favorite years. How are you guys?? I miss you here. How is the new place? Sandi

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!!!! But I love that you and Deena really hit it off and keep in touch. I love that woman. Tell her "hello" for me next time you're together. I'm glad you had fun.

Julie said...

I'm jealous! I'm a huge fan! You guys sound like you are doing well- great!