Last weekend I went to the musical Cats at the Capital Theater with my super-sweet friend Deena and her adorable daughter Madison. We had great seats and had so much fun. I have never seen Cats before, but have always loved the music. It was awesome!!


I coached Drill Team with Deena at West Jordan High School, the year before I had Brex and have been close friends with her ever since. She is an amazing woman. She is such a great mother to Madison, and the greatest friend in the world. I have learned so much from her. She is always sincere and one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I cherish our long talks on the phone, our hotel stays with her loopy on Ambien, our frequent lunch trips to catch up and enjoy good food, and everything else we do. She is the essence of what a true friend really is. What or who would we be without good friends? I never want to know!



1 comment:
Ambien makes me NORMAL!
Post a Comment