Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bryson's Testosterone Trip

A few weeks ago, Bryson, his dad (Bryce) and brother-in-law (Chris), went to New York, Detriot and Chicago for some baseball/football games. Then went to 2 Yankee games, the U of U Football game in Michigan, and then a Cubs baseball game in Chicago. They also got a lot of sight-seeing in as well. Here are a few pics from their trip.


I don't remember who this guy is. Bryson sat by him at the U of U Football game- so probably someone from Utah?

Even though they were really busy and didn't sleep much, they had a blast. I even caught Bryson talking to one of his friends on the phone saying it was better than his honeymoon in Hawaii- although he tells me it was almost as fun as our honeymoon. I'm glad that he had a ton of fun even though I give him a lot of crap about it (we had decided that when I graduated, we would take a fun trip or cruise- he was looking up trips last Spring and just kinda booked this trip without really telling me- so this was my graduation vacation.?.?. I'm not bitter at all, seriously.) No- I know that it meant a lot to all of them to see the Yankees play before they get a new stadium, so I really am glad that he was able to take this trip with his pops and brother-in-law.

No comments: