
Jumper is becoming such an independent little boy. I think he just wants to be like his big brother. He is usually very content and just loves attention. He is a really good eater, which is nice, because Brex was always a little picky. His favorite foods are cottage cheese, yogurt, chicken, and meats.

Since Jumper sees me throw up at least 10 times everyday, he thinks he should too. When he walks past the bathroom, he leans over the toilet, makes a few spitting sounds and then closes the lid and flushes it.

Deena and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour again this year. We went with her friend Brooke and their girls.

All of us eating dinner.

We had backstage passes, so after the show, we hung around for a bit and got to meet most of the dancers. It was pretty cool!.

We get season tickets to Utah Football games every year. Bryson actually let me go to one with him this year. Too bad they didn't win the game, I must be bad luck.

The next week, Bryson went to Notre Dame to see them play with his friend. Even though they didn't win again, he had a great time.

Jeneka, Julie and I took a vacation of our own and spent 3 days in Disneyland with no kids! Super fun...even though I was pregnant and miserable.

It was my first time going to Disneyland during the Christmas season! I just loved all the decorations and the fun lights!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We went to Ephraim and ate with my family and then went to Richfield and had left overs and more dessert with Bryson's family. We are so grateful for both of our loving families. It's great that we are all very close and get to see each other so often!
1 comment:
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment