We just found out that we are expecting a little girl! We couldn't be more excited! We went to Fetal Fotos since I'm not even 15 weeks along, to determine the gender. I think we were all hoping for a little girl, and that's what we found! Time to buy pink!!!!!!
This pregnancy has been pretty miserable just like the rest. Still throwing up about 10-15 times a day, and nothing helps (I think the only thing I haven't tried is acupuncture). What do you do? I guess we just count down like the last two, and make this our last baby. Thinking about all the pink outfits, bows, tights, ballet slippers, dolls, and princesses helps me not go too insane!
This pregnancy has been pretty miserable just like the rest. Still throwing up about 10-15 times a day, and nothing helps (I think the only thing I haven't tried is acupuncture). What do you do? I guess we just count down like the last two, and make this our last baby. Thinking about all the pink outfits, bows, tights, ballet slippers, dolls, and princesses helps me not go too insane!



1 comment:
Oh my gosh Hayden congrats on having a girl!! I am so excited for you guys. I haven't checked blogs in a long time so it was fun to see all of your posts. I feel for you, I get sick to. Hope its over soon.
Post a Comment