We went on a super fun trip to California with Bryson's family in June. We got to spend a day at Sea World, which is always fun!
Brex had a great time this year because Andi was there to keep him entertained. For the most part, they play pretty well together.
We also spent 6 days at Disneyland. It was exhausting, but such a blast!
Brex's favorite rides are; Astroblasters, Toy Story Mania, Dumbo and Space Mountain- even though I took him kicking and screaming the first time we went on it.
Do you think it would be a vacation without a few baseball games? Absolutely not!! I only went to one game with the boys, and Bryson, Chris and Bryce went to 3.
Brex and Briggs had such a fun time splashing in the water at A Bug's Land we ended up going back there again with their swimming suits.
Jumper on the carousel and Brex on Toy Story Mania.
While watching the parade Brex was chosen to dance with the dancers. He was really rockin' it!
Brex was the only one who wanted to ride the bumper cars, and I was his lucky passenger!
Me and my cute hubby.
It was definitely exhausting!
Chris and Jen on Toy Story Mania! I loved this ride!!!
Eating at The Rain Forest Cafe!
Me, Jen and Jumper's head and Grandma Jensen, Brex and Andi on the Peter Pan ride.
We waited and waited, and waited some more to see the new World of Color show. Well, it was totally worth the wait. So amazing!! Seriously- awesome!
Brexton did NOT want to go on the little Storybook boat ride. As you can tell in the picture, he was a little upset- he didn't know the whale was just a little tunnel- so he settled down after the tunnel.
Bryson had to buy the biggest lollipop he could find. Brex sure did enjoy it!
I never knew they had a little petting zoo at Disneyland. Brex wants a goat now, but as you can see, Jumper wanted nothing to do with the goat!
We had such a great trip! I could live at Disneyland!
We had such a great trip! I could live at Disneyland!



2 comments:
Did Brexton eat ALL of that lolly??? Holy crap it's big...sugar overload. I didn't know that they had a petting zoo in Disneyland either...good to know. Looks like you really had a fun time. You forgot to mention your speedy quick drive home..lol.
You're looking thin in all of these pictures, what are you doing? Everything looks so fun, we're thinking of San Diego in September but I'm afraid to fly and drive with Sophie!
Post a Comment