Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brexton's 5th Birthday!!!

I really can't believe that Brexton is five years old!! Wow! That makes me so old, it's crazy how time just flies by. For Brexton's birthday, we all went swimming at The Legacy Center in Lehi.


Brexton swimming with Karter.

After swimming, we went to a nearby park for pizza and cake. It is always so much fun to get together with friends and family. We are truly blessed that so many people would travel to celebrate Brex's birthday with us!

Jumper

Mac, Staci and Cru

Janilee and Cohlyer


Deena and Madison


Jaron and Bryson

Madison, Brex and Andi. (Brex is loving all the attention from the girls.)


Jax and Cooper

Camie and Dax


The spoiled birthday boy!!!

Everyone at the party: Brexton, me, Bryson, and Jumper, Cousins: Cooper, Cohlyer, Jax, Cru, Mac, Karson, Karter, Kolton, and Andi. Aunts and Uncles; Kyle, Angela, Jeneka, Kurt, Janilee, Kayce and Staci. Grandparents, Bryce, Julie, Peggy, Kreg and Helen. Friends; Madison, Deena, Pam, Bryson, Jaron, Eldon, Camie, Rich and Dax. Brexton is definitely loved!



My sweet, getting-too-big, Brexton;

Oh, I can't even tell you how much I enjoy being your mother!!!! You have been such a special, fun and amazing son! I can't believe you are 5!! You are going to start Kindergarten this year...I can't believe it! You are so excited! You can't wait to ride the bus and 'play Rock, Paper, Scissors on the bus with your friends.' You will be such a great student! Even if you do talk too much! You love to talk. To anyone that will listen. I love this about you, even though you get in trouble for it.

This last year I have seen you grow to be the best big brother!! You are so good to Jumper! So kind and patient with him. I love to sit and watch you two play together. You laugh and him and he laughs at you. You chase him, and he chases you. You play the DSi, he has to play the DSi. It is the greatest thing to watch as a mother...two perfect boys playing so sweet together.

Your best friends are your cousins. You love each and every one of them. When you tell me your dreams each morning, 90% of the time, one of your cousins was in your dream. You love them and they love you too! I hope and pray your friendships will be life-long.

You love everything and all things boy. You love to watch cartoons, play the Wii, play your DSi, and play computer games. It's a good thing we monitor your 'screen time', or that is what you would be doing all day, everyday.

You love having me read to you, and started learning how to read this last year in Preschool. It was so fun watching you blossom academically, and loving every minute of it!!! You are such a smart boy! Really, you are!

Brexton, I can't even begin to tell you how much joy you bring to our family! You make each day a special day! You have such a great personality and a loving heart. You make friends with ease and I pray it will always be easy for you.

I love your smile when you laugh at jokes, I love when we have serious talks in the car about our Heavenly Father and Jesus, I love seeing your mind working when you discover new ideas, I love your big, blue eyes and I love your hugs and kisses. Not only do I adore you as my son, but also as my friend. I love spending time with you!

Brexton, you are at a wonderful stage of life and you have many wonderful stages of life still to come! I hope you will enjoy them and that you will always know that I am here to help you on this journey through life.

I am so proud of you and the person you are becoming! I love you soooo much!!

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Deena said...

Your letter to Brexton is beautiful! Very thoughtful and well spoken...so sweet. He is a super adorable boy...both are! You really will have to watch out for him with those dreamy georgous blue eyes...the girls are going to melt! I'm glad he had a great party and I'm glad we got to be part of it. I even like the pic of me and Madison...my arms don't look super fat, I didn't know you had Photoshop. I actually stole them off your page...oops. I love you girl and am so grateful you are my friend...life would be so boring without you.

Ricky and Chelsey said...

You're such a cute Mom, wish I could be cute like you. I can't believe he's 5 either, we're getting too old. Kindergarten, really? We're going to have a party for Sophie Saturday at 4 at "Sophie's Purple House" if you're in town. Love you