Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who needs to share?



Brexton has been really good to share his DS with cousins, parents and friends. Bryson just got home from work and Brex was so willing to let dad have a turn to play. I thought this picture was so sweet. Then, just as I was putting the camera away...


Dad didn't let Brexton have his turn. Brex was pretty upset.

1 comment:

Deena said...

I don't get it??? Your post says Dec 29 but I just got it today Jan 31st...weird, and there were ten of them! Holy posts Batman! Looks like you have been having all sorts of fun...pooping too. ;) I can't believe you made all that candy...but I am SO glad you did! Those are some pretty hot chicks in that SYTYCD post...wouldn't you say. I have to say it again...your boys are the cutest EVER! Amazing eyes...just like their mom! I love you lots!