The Sunday before Christmas, we always go to Richfield for the Fire Department Christmas Party. We were able to go to church there and the Grandma Jensen got them new church outfits.
Such handsome boys!After filling ourselves with sloppy joes, Santa makes an appearance and gives all the children a gift.

And Brex got a light up remote control car.
On Christmas Eve we went to Ephraim for the Parry Christmas Party. Santa made another visit here.


After dinner, a white elephant gift exchange, and getting lots of treats from thez pinata. The 10 Parry grandsons are anxious for a gift from Grandma and Grandpa.
A Hot Wheels Monster Truck Crasher for Brex and I light up farm and helicopter for Jumper.After the party we traveled back to Richfield. The boys got more pajamas for Christmas Eve.


Brex was so excited for Christmas this year. He wanted a dinosaur jungle thing, then changed his mind to a Nintendo DS right before Christmas, and Santa brought him both!
Opening presents on Christmas morning.
A Red Rider BB gun from mom and dad. I hope he doesn't shoot his eye out.
Jumper loved playing with the wrapping paper and boxes. Brexton isn't a huge fan of opening gifts. About halfway through he said, "Who is going to open all my gifts so I can play with them."
And here is Brex with all of his gifts. His favorite things were his DS, Wii games, little Spike dinosaur to go with his big Spike dinosaur from last year, and his dinosaur jungle. We have had such a great holiday spending time with family and just hanging out together. This really is a magical season filled with our Savior's love and family traditions.






1 comment:
The gifts look so nice under the tree. I am just getting caught up on things and read 13 of your posts. You really are a wonderful mother! I sure love ya.
Post a Comment