Brexton is always getting into my kitchen drawers, which I don't really love- because it means more dishes for me. Well I was unloading the dishwasher when I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it and spent about 10 minutes talking to a security system salesman. Meanwhile, Brex had gathered up a few things and was playing very loudly in the background. The guy at the door said, "Is everything okay in there? Do you need a few 'mom' minutes?" I said, "Oh, everything is fine, just a little self expression from a 3 year old!" After the salesman left, I went to see what all the ruckus was- I just had to grab my camera! Pause my playlist for the full effect!

No, he does not have pants on. Underwear- yes.



3 comments:
that is too cute! i especially love the no pants - that's the norm around here. i mean, er - CRAP.
i cannot believe how old he is. he just gets cuter and cuter. smooches
Holy cow, he is so cute! I just love his voice. :) Happy Birthday! And that jam looks awesome--are you guys going to be able to come to a halloween party at Laura's house next Thursday? I hope so!
I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. Jared would be proud...being a drummer himself. I can't believe how big Brexton is. Happy Late Birthday!
Post a Comment