Thursday, October 16, 2008

Howdy Y'all

Brex loves dressing up as a cowboy. He likes to pretend that he is "Uncle Kris/Farmer Kris" (my brother) and I am "grandma" (Helen). He will always say, "Grandma, I need some food...Look grandma, my boots have horse poop on them and I'm putting them on your couch..." I am suppose to be grandma and yell at him, but I'm not very good at it so he always tells me, "Say it louder, you have to say it louder if you want to be grandma."



4 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

Does Helen really yell that loud? That's funny about him pretending there's poop on his boots.
ARE YOU COMING TO THE GAME SATURDAY? Please tell me yes!

Katie McCaul said...

I love it! I don't believe that your mom really yells at him.

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

He is getting so big. How is your job going. I am sure that you are just adored by all your students.

Ricky and Chelsey said...

That's my favorite, I'm glad I know Helen so well to understand the full effect :) His new fall pictures are really cute, did Kyle do them?