It's kind of funny-I don't post on my blog for a month, and I get all sorts of emails and phone calls- wondering what I'm up to. Thanks for your concern!
So here is the big update.
We moved.
It was a huge pain in my butt. We left our apartment and our town house wasn't ready yet- so we were homeless for a week- living in a hotel. The worst part of it, was that we checked out everyday, thinking we would be able to move into our house- just to check back in at night. So we had nothing to do and nowhere to go. So what did we do? We shopped. It was fun getting new stuff for the house, but eating out 3 meals a day got pretty old- especially since I don't like fast food. I didn't enjoy all the public restrooms either. Bryson took a week off work to move- but we couldn't move that week- so when we finally got into our house, he had to go back to work. So I ended up having to do most of the unpacking. My sister-in-law, bless her heart, took Brex for a few days, so he wasn't bored out of his mind. We didn't have TV, phone or internet for a few weeks because the city changed our address, and it was a mess getting that all figured out. But now we are up and running and getting back into the routine of life.
So we moved in, and then I started work. It has been crazy and exciting. I was super stressed with a caseload of about 90, but then I started seeing the kids this last week- and I don't want to get rid of any of them. There are some super cute kids. I am really excited. I love being in the school- and the Resource Teachers that I work with are great. I am going to have a lot of fun this year, if I don't die from stress or old age.
Well, thanks so much for everyone that helped us moved- we really couldn't have done it without you. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!
Take care, and watch for some more updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey you! Good to hear that you are getting settled in! I am sorry that you had to go through all of that! I understand the eating out, it does get old, especially when you cook as good as you do! We sure miss you guys! Take care, Laura
Hey Jensens! It's good to hear that you have finally left the village. It's nice to be away, but we miss it sometimes. This is Kim Lambert. We found you guys on the waltson's blog and we wanted to say 'hi' and add you to our friends. We want to stay in touch with friends we met at the village. We just created our own blog, the address is:
jasonandkimlambert.blogspot.com
stay in touch!
Kim
p.s. your little guy has grown so much! He's adorable!
Ya we have had it pretty good with ours! I remember your mouth being wired shut...that must have sucked I think it sucks to only eat soft foods. We are so close we need to get together sometime! Our boys are almost the same age they would probably have a ball and it would be nice to catch up. Are you guys south or north of smiths? Really let me know if you guys would like to hook up we are in need of friends out here!!! You guys look like you are all doing well and your boy is dang cute!
Post a Comment