Thursday, February 28, 2008

Calling the Easter Bunny

Brexton and I were at Toys R Us the other day getting his friend a birthday present. The entire time he kept saying, "I want that, I want that," whenever he saw something he liked. Not having the guts to say "no" and deal with a tantrum, I would just say, "I like that too. We'll have to ask the Easter Bunny." (I had to give him an explanation about who the Easter Bunny is since he didn't really know.) He was so sweet, and just said, "O-Tay." A few hours after we got home, he brought me the phone as I was cooking dinner and asked if he could call the Easter Bunny. I said yes, not really understanding why he wanted to. So we called the Easter Bunny (thanks to my little bro KC, who was quick to catch on, and made a wonderful bunny). Brexton asked for a pink sword (his favorite color), and a dinosaur. And then he said that mom wanted a blue sword so I could play pirates with him.

No comments: