Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Books, books, books!!
One of my New Years resolutions was to read 4 books a month (inspired by my parents, who are both avid readers). Well- I'm shooting for 50 a year. (That is non-school books- just to clear that up- so research articles don't count!!! And Brexton's books don't count either-although the children's section at Barnes and Noble is my ultimate weakness.) So I thought it would be fun to keep a list of the books I've read- and I hope to do it each year. So that is what the list on the side of my blog is. I would love to hear from anyone with recommendations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you decided to blog! I love your family picture, it's so cute!
Hayden! I love the pictures. You need to have another baby if Brex i already almost 3!! Um, I haven't read any real good books lately, but I'm going to get "Love in the Time of Cholera" next time I go to the library. It looks interesting. I really want to read "Uncle Tom's Cabin," too. But that's just me! :)
Post a Comment