Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jumper's 1st Haircut!!!!

Jumper has been in need of a haircut for quite awhile now. I just couldn't bare cutting the little hair he had, even though it was thin, straight, wispy and long. He has a horrible hairline that reminds me of a few of my brothers...hmmmm. I thought that getting it cut would make it show more, but since my brother said he look like Albert Einstein, I figured it was finally time. So where do we go for haircuts? Cookie-Cutters of course.


All ready in the chair...or car.

Not loving it.


So handsome!


Brex loves Cookie Cutters. He wants to get his hair cut every week. "Why," I ask? "Because I get to watch a movie and fly in an airplane and I get a balloon, a sucker and a cookie cutter, mom."

We decided to make a night out of it and scarfed down Cafe Rio to make it time for the How to Train A Dragon movie on the Mammoth 3-D screen!!! aWesOmE!!! Brex had already been to it in Ephraim with his cousins, so he kept us informed on what was happening, what was going to happen and all the really cool parts! I was hesitant to pay $36 to see a movie thinking Bryson would just fall asleep and I would be in the hall with a loud baby. But I nursed Jumper right at the beginning of the movie and he slept for all but the last 2 or 3 minutes (a little embarrassed by his snoring though). And Bryson didn't even sleep. We loved it! Definitely a MUST see!!!!

2 comments:

Deena said...

What handsome boys! Love it! Sounds like a great day for all. At least it wasn't Bryson snoring in the theatre!

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I can't believe how much Jump looks like Brex in those pictures, so cute!