One afternoon when we were out and about shopping and running errands, we decided to stop at Chuck E. Cheeses. As I was watching Bryson and Brex play- I realized how much they are alike. Maybe it was just because they were wearing the same thing- but I just couldn't stop smiling ;D
This is Brex's favorite game- where you shoot the coin in the dragon's(alligator?) mouth. He probably did it 30 times. He didn't know that you try to make it in when the light is at the top- but he did hit the jackpot!



3 comments:
I miss you guys so much! Can't wait for December so I can see you again.
Your boys are too cute!!
You have two of the cutest boys alive! Can Brex be betrothed to Madison??? They do love each other. I was thinking about you Monday during the rain, bet you loved it.
Post a Comment