We decided that we needed to take Brex on a trip just for him before baby Jumper comes. Where to? California! The trip started off a little shaky with Bryson losing his wallet and having to cancel everything. Luckily it wasn't too hard getting new credit/debit cards and a driver's license. It's a good thing he did- because the moment we get to Nevada he gets a $190 speeding ticket. Bryson wasn't in the best of moods, but eventually decided that we were still going to have a good time. We stopped in Vegas and met our good friends Sam, Megan and Dax at the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. It was good seeing them and catching up a little. Brex loved eating in a jungle. Well, he didn't really eat much- but definitely enjoyed the environment.


Watching the lions.After Vegas we finished the car ride to San Diego. Brex never complained about the car ride and enjoyed watching all the movies he got for Easter. The trip was broken up with a lot of potty breaks for mom. Bryson just didn't understand why I had to pee so much- but then again, there wasn't a little boy kicking his blatter the entire time either! When we got to our hotel (Brexton loves staying at hotels!) we went swimming and relaxed. Brexton kept telling us that he loved his new home. A few nights later when we switched hotels he just didn't quite understand how they changed our home so fast. We actually stayed in some really nice hotels which was great since being a germ freak- I HATE hotels. Brexton realized he loves showers and put up with me making him wear socks inside.
I split up these posts because they are kind of long. I also tried not to write a ton to keep 'em shorter.



7 comments:
Um, I live in Las Vegas, about a mile from the strip and am so offended that you didn't visit me. J/K! Love you.
So fun! Brexton is such a cute boy. We can't wait to see you again. Let us know when little Jumber arrives, we'll celebrate.
Hayden! Hey how are you?! I am just great! I can't believe Brexton is 3! Haha I remember when s you were pregnant with him! That's crazy! How is everything for you?
I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast! Brex sure knows how to pose for a camera! He is so cute. btw.. you look really cute pregnant!!
are you serious!!! he lost his wallet and then got a ticket too. that sucks. did one of his pant's pocket have a hole in it - ha ha (cafe rio', good times ;).
you look so cute pregnant (don't say whatever). let's play PLLLLLEASE
I am jealous! The ultimate California trips are always so much fun! Thanks so much for coming down to the wedding! It was great to see you:)
Post a Comment