1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.
#1. People think I'm quirky- but I'm not. I guess realistically, I just might be- and I am coming to terms with this. My neighbors were talking about it, and I asked one of them- what are your quirks- and she said she didn't have any. Is that possible? Don't you think everyone has weird quirks? Some more than others of course, but at least a few?
#2. I don't eat blue food. So I really started thinking about this the other day when we went to Maggie Moos (best ice cream ever!) and Brexton got the blue cotton candy ice cream. It was in a bowl, and he is a slow ice cream eater like myself, so it started melting and dripping over the sides of the bowl, so I take it from him, and instead of eating some of it, so it wasn't overflowing, like most people would do, I just let it drip on my khaki pants (we had no napkins in the car). I guess you can call it a quirk- I really don't eat blue food. If you think about it- there isn't a lot of blue food- mainly candy, ice cream/popsicles, and stuff, so it really isn't a big deal- but sometimes it's annoying. You know those animal crackers that have pink and white icing on them- well they usually don't have blue sprinkles, but some of the specialty colors do- and I have to take off all of the blue sprinkles before I eat them. Everyone asks if I eat blue berries- and yes I do- they are more purple than blue- so they don't bother me at all. So back to the ice cream incident- Bryson, who was driving and wouldn't eat the ice cream, kept telling me to just eat it- and I really couldn't or wouldn't- not really sure. Then he brought up a good point- you let Brexton eat it, but you won't eat it? So why don't I eat blue food? Well I can't remember the specifics- but it goes back to my grandma and blue Easter Robin Eggs- so once you've been doing something for so long- it's hard not to- you know? And I don't want to die- I think it might kill me. So it really isn't a big deal, but people probably get annoyed with it. Like, if I have candy and I share, I'll say, eat the blue ones. Well, what if they don't want the blue M&Ms, or the blue Sweet Tarts? Sorry.
#3. The colors pink and red together make me nauseous. For real. It bothers me so bad, that I have to turn our GPS to the night/dark setting because with the day setting the main route is in red, and all the overpasses are in pink- and they cross, gross. And the weird thing- maroon and pink, no big deal. It's just the bright red and bright pink together.
#4. I am allergic to ice, and mustard. Bryson tries to tell me that I'm not- but I am. If they make me throw-up, isn't that an allergy?
#5. I eat ranch with everything. But certain foods need a certain ranch- so I keep 4-5 different kinds of ranch in the fridge.
#6. I learned how to drive a stick in a dream. Yip, I sure did. And Chelsey will tell you the same thing, but she didn't, so don't believe her.
#7. I horde scrapbook paper. I have this problem where I don't want to use my really cute paper- just in case- I don't know for what, but just in case. So to solve this problem, I just buy 2 or 3 of each paper, and then I'm okay to use one. The sad thing is, in a few months, cuter paper comes out, and I buy that in 2's or 3's, and I will probably never use the old stuff, but I keep it, just in case. And so the cycle continues, and my paper stash grows and grows.
#8. My "list" is comprised of mostly old men. To name a few- Sean Connery, George W. Bush, Billy Ray Cirus, MacGyver, Bill Pullman, etc.
So there it is. Now I tag Megs, Kathy (that's you Katie), Cetta, Sandi, Laura R., Pam D., Pam H., and Adreann. Have fun girls.



4 comments:
And after listing all these facts, don't you think you should change your #1? All of them show the cute and QUIRKY sides of Hayden. But I do agree that we all have our quirks, yours are just REALLY funny. Love ya!
Hayden, you crack me up! I love the blue food issue and the allergies to ice and mustard. You are awesome.
I hate you...
Lol, b/c of you, red and pink make me nauseous too!! Thanks for that! and we must get together..ASAP!
Post a Comment